Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Me and my "kids"....

Getting all cuddly in the cold Nebraska weather.....

No one knows how much I love my Kids......Buddy, Buttercup, Cheerio and McCook. They are sweetest, most loving pets and love them all sooooo much......

BUT I miss my Button terribly. It makes me soooo sad missing her so much but I loved her and life just isn't the same without my girl. My princess.......GOD I miss you!! Miss you so much!



My Buddy boy...OH how I love you. My rescue dog...Mom and Dad's Dog and we love love love you!!!!!!!!


and....then there is Butterup. She is an OUTDOOR cat but insists on being an indoor cat. I love her but MAN i could kill her when she pees on floor and craps on my rugs.....she is worse then Cheerio!!!!!!!


Here are my McCook and Cheerio. I am pretty sure you two saved me from one major depression after losing Button. I love you both! I am so glad you followed Ron across the street McCook.....I knew you where mine the second I saw you!



..and YOU Cheerio. I have NO idea what got into me. I think Ron thought I was nuts where I called him and told him I got a puppy...BUT guess who loves you too!!!! Guess who wants to take you with him....guess who you wait for to come home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RON~

1 comment:

  1. Your fur babies are just as sweet as they can be!! My little calico (Cloris) is just recovering from a HORRIBLE case of ear mites. Lord it was a mess at my house having to treat all the animals AND treat/medicate her 2x/day for a week. Ugh! But she is happy and healthy now.

    ReplyDelete