Saturday, October 3, 2009

Nuts for Nationwide.....

Yes, it is true....I love NASCAR Nationwide racing too!! Today's Nationwide race went by so fast. Not too bad of a finish for Clint who started 34th or Justin Allgaier for that matter!!! Both of my drivers a top 10....that can't be too bad.....

Ronnie getting ready to go in for the Nationwide race.


Cars on pit road....Clint is in there in the #29 Holiday Inn Car and Justin in the #12 Verizon Car..........


People filing into the 2009 Kansas Nationwide Race...what a crowd for the race!!!


Me modeling my Cheerios coat that my Auction girls gave me for my Birthday in April! Temperature was just right for me to wear my coat!!! Actually it was perfect for me to wear my coat. Thanks Chris Condreay for being the mastermind behind my coat....it is my first NASCAR sponsor coat ever....and I love it!!!!!!


Joey Logano wins the 2009 Nationwide race........

No comments:

Post a Comment