Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 33

Today I wiped out my suitcase and put it away from our Mexcio trip. Under the bottom I found a tank top and nestled inside was a little tasty surprise for me! I was totally in love with these nuts in Mexico. The Tequila bar served these nuts every night in a mix and we were about to beat each other up for these. The night of the Saints playoff game I think I ate a pound of these. They are so good and I have never had nuts like these ever and I LOVE THEM!! Knowing how much I loved these Ron has found two little bags and put them in our suitcase  as a surprise for me, when we got home Ron fessed up and said he ate one bag....BUT to my happiness I found this little piece of heaven hiding at the bottom of my bag.....just last week I was complaining to Ron that I thought Customs had taken my little bag of nuts.....but here they are........

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet thing for your hubby to do. Glad he left one for you to enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete