Friday, February 26, 2010

Updated my Scrapbooking site.....

For those of you that follow my scrapbooking site, I am happy to announce that I posted my four layouts for this month! Last month I did so good scrappin but this month, has flown by and I have been so busy. I did manage to get my monthly assignments done at Gotta Pixel and those are there for you to enjoy at: GONE SCRAP CRAZY

I am not too thrilled to be leaving to go to Omaha to the 2010 Boat and Travel show. I am vowing to make the best of it. The good news is I get to ride with my friend Julie so that helps ease some of my pain. At least we can chat about girly things....like cooking and NASCAR :) hehehehehe......so here's to three days in Omaha again, again at the Qwest center. What is up with me and that place. I just as well plan on going there next weekend too :) I guess I am not so much bothered by having to go to the show or Omaha for that matter but it is leaving Cheerio that I don't much care for. McCook pretty much takes care of herself, but I know Cheerio misses us. We have our own little routine and it really messes him up. BUT I know he is in good hands with John and Cindy. I was messin around with my camera and playing with Cherrio before I left so I took some photos.......





1 comment: