Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Cheerio and the Pillow

For months I have been struggling with wether or not to allow Cheerio to ride on the seat next to me, out of his carrier.  So a week ago I bought him a pillow to ride on in the car. I thought we would give it a whirl and see if he would take to the pillow riding. At first he would NOT stay down. Then eventually and after about 100 "down Cheerio" he finally figured it out......

Here are the series of photos it took me to get one to send to Ron to show him that I got Cheerio to lay down on his ladybug pillow. I guess I should have bought him something more manly, but ladybugs are lucky. Yes, it is against the law to text while driving down the highway but no one has banned photography..........YET :) 

No please do not take my picture Mom


Really seriously I said NO PICTURES


Whatever....just take the darn picture


OK TAKE THE PICTURE......but I refuse to look at you...one because I am tired of getting my photo taken and two because Iam TIRED


OK I MIGHT look at you....just maybe


OK I looked......your the one the dropped the phone :) 


This is your last chance Mother.......best you got

....and there is my boy learning to ride out of his carrier. It really makes me nervous. But I can't get to him. Sometimes, he likes a little water, or an ice cube or just a pat on his head.....I really need to find him one of those seat beat restraints for dogs.............

Cause this prince is.............................SPOILED!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment