Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's BRISTOL baby.......

....and one of my favorite tracks on the whole NASCAR circuit. I love Bristol. I love the atmosphere. I love how loud Bristol is. I love how fast it is. I love the Chicken Strips (insert giggle) I just plain and simply love Bristol. Gotta love a place where you can actually feel the speed of the cars through your whole body. It's....BRISTOL BABY!!!


Look how color coordinated the Bowyer Stock's are ready to cheer on our driver. I never really planned us to match this good, but we did. 


There is my favorite driver on the big ole screen. Smiling before the race and after the race. That's a good thing. I love how they introduced the drivers and they came out to their favorite song playing. Wish I could remember what Clint's was. I was so excited that I forgot to listen to his song :) 


The pre-race festivites were fantastic! Lots of American pride and fireworks and flyovers. 





This was a particularly important race for Clint because the beginning of the chase for the cup was just a mear  three races away. He didn't let me down bringing home an impressive 4th place finish after starting 24th. That made my whole night, week, day......

No comments:

Post a Comment