Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My sweet goddaughter.....

turned 20! WOW really my dear sweet girl has left her teenage years and is now a 20 something. It is hard to believe.

What can I say about this one. She is genuine. She is beautiful. She is fun. She is caring. She is smart. She is creative.....she is my goddaughter and I love her so much. There are sooooo many things about Jessica that remind me of myself. I adore her. She loves so many of things I do. She's my sweet girl and always will be.  If I had a daughter........she would be just like Jessica. I love her kind soul. I love her heart.......I love everything about this girl. My brother and sister-in-law created a special one here.

I love you a million times Jessica..............always and forever and ever......



No comments:

Post a Comment