Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What a NASCAR girl does in off season.....

She stalks anything that mentions her driver :)

NASCAR Offseason is not my favorite time of the year, but Thank goodness for the Numerous amount of NFL games, College bowl games and such that can keep me occupied at least for a month or two. So even though we all know how my favorite NASCAR driver got what I consider to be one of the biggest S*** jobs in NASCAR, I absolutely laugh my butt off every time I watch this commercial.

 My Favorite NASCAR Commercial

Clint is genuinely fun and funny guy. Trust me. I spent an evening hanging around him and he was indeed was funny dude. He has such a great personality. I think that is one of the MANY reason I picked him for my driver.

Here are a couple of screen shots from the Commercial, for when I print my blog book.......






I am looking forward to seeing my driver in February racing in the Daytona 500. Enjoy your off season cause you deserve it.........

1 comment:

  1. you are just too funny. Oh and I love that you started your own mugshot. I gotta add your to my favorites so I can stalk you LOL

    ReplyDelete