Saturday, May 14, 2011

For you Sheldon

Ever since you were a little boy, you have always been "my boy". You always had a special note, story, or homemade gift just for me. I loved you then, I love you now and I'll love you always.

You are just something special to me. If I had to pick a son, I would want him just like you.

 It breaks my heart to know that all those times we spent watching you play sports are almost over, but like Uncle told me at State Wrestling...."Don't cry because it is over, Cry because it happened" There have been Wrestling matches, Football games, Baseball games, Track meets and you don't have to be a champion. I never cared about one single Championship I only cared about you. 


So on your graduation day.....all I can remember is this little boy who I love so very very much......all I can see when I see you is you with Grandpa. He loved you so much. Don't ever forget him. 



I promise when life gets you down. I will be there. I promise if you are in a pickle....just call me. I promise, if you need a helping hand...I'll be the one. 

You are such a special and wonderful young man. 

I LOVE YOU A MILLION TIMES Sheldon Boschen...................A MILLION TIMES! 


No comments:

Post a Comment