Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sheldon's Graduation Quilt

Typically, I make my nieces and nephew's a scrapbook for their high school Graduation. But Sheldon's Mom and Sister have done such a great job putting all of Sheldon's photos and memorabilia in books, I thought I would do something a little different for him. So this idea of a photo quilt popped into my head. It was a grueling process this quilt. All I had to do was pick out the photos and fabric :) BUT it was most certainly a challenge and hard to pick out the photos. After all I was limited to the number of photos I could use. 


This was one of those gifts that I wanted to keep for myself. I couldn't believe how perfect it turned out. From the colors to the design to the label on the back! I loved it! 


I think Sheldon was genuinely surprised and pleased with his quilt. I sure hope so cause that gift came straight from my heart. I enjoyed seeing him smile and his reaction while he was looking at the quilt. I hope it truly is something he cherishes forever.......

PS....if you click on the collage, you can see a larger version!

No comments:

Post a Comment