Monday, May 16, 2011

The new and Improved Blog....

In an attempt to blog more, I decided to combine all three of my blogs. So welcome to the combined versions of Diamond Daze, Gone Scrap Crazy and my 365 Photo a Day blog. All my previous posting at all three blogs have been merged. There are some duplicate posts, especially from my Scrapbooking blog, but I think I will eventually get all the duplicates out. I hope my friends and family who have been following my blog will continue to and to those who are new followers, nothing too earth shattering happens on here but every once in a while you'll get one lively post or two out of me.....if your lucky :)

This blog will continue to change this week, so don't be surprised if there are finally some new things happening here. So welcome to my blog.

1 comment: