Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Plans, plans everywhere there are plans.....

....and it is starting to give me a gigantic headache. We are planning on doing some remodeling to our Lake House in the Future and have had several people draw us up some plans for a storm shelter area, Master closet and kitchen redo. It seems that my head is spinning with ideas but I can't get comfortable with not being able to use our Lake House while all this is going on...and it is certainly NOT something we are going to do immediately, but it is still a challenge for me........


If I could just have these two kitchens combined with my Mission style cabinets....we'd be good to go :) 

....and a bright, open space to get creative......



and of course a nice living area where I can sit and see the lake.....I really don't watch much do I :) 



Or how about our dream home office for two :) 


I guess, as Ron always says, "It's good to have dreams, because it means your still alive".  I am now off to ponder over some more plans....and keep dreamin.....

No comments:

Post a Comment