Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tasty Tuesday's....

I am really honestly trying to update this more, so I am stealing from my friends. Their ideas that is for updating their blogs. I have some super duper creative friends out there, so I am looking forward to sharing some other ideas, with you all.

With that,  I decided to start Tasty Tuesday's. Featuring a recipe I love or really want to try.  This is one that I saw on a blog on www.pinterest.com. I totally love Pinterest!! I have never seen some many creative, cute, fun and tasty things all in one spot that you can swoon over.

So today's tasty:


S'mores Cracker Candy


12 sheets of graham crackers
3/4 cup butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
3 cups mini marshmallows
4 Hershey bars, broken into pieces
1 cup milk chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan with aluminum foil, leaving a 1-inch overhang over the ends, and spray foil with cooking spray. Line graham crackers up on the foil so that the sides are touching.

In a medium saucepan, melt butter and brown sugar over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and mixture comes just to a boil (about 4-6 minutes). Remove from heat and pour evenly over crackers. Bake 5 to 6 minutes, or until bubbly.
Remove pan from oven and immediately sprinkle mini marshmallows, chocolate bar pieces, and chocolate chips over the crackers. 

Return pan to oven for another 2-3 minutes, or until marshmallows begin to soften and puff up. 

Cool completely. Lift from pan using foil edges; cut into bars and enjoy!

Borrowed from: http://buddingbaketress.blogspot.com/2011/06/smores-cracker-candy.html

I can't wait to try these.......I have another version that I may share later this week, but OMG.......this is Yumminess!!! 

PS: Watch for Flashback Friday's which is something that my dear friend Patti has been doing. Great idea PH and I am so all over it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment