Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Bad Bad blogger.......

I am not sure how I got so far behind on my blog but I did....now it appears I am going to have to go back and do some serious updating :)

Spent the day at the final sessions of our Big Iron National Meeting in Grand Island, Nebraska. I actually went and ran some errands while Ron finished up and then helped Ray tear down and pack up the displays to come home. We had had Ron's sister's son Grant staying with us and working for us for a couple of weeks here and there. Naturally, Ron and Grant were determined to go for a Razr ride. For those of you who are wondering why anyone would ride on a Razor....it is an ATV not the one you use on your face. :) My job while they toured around was to make my Chicken wings in my secret sauce......just like Duke and his Bush's Baked Beans....I have a secret sauce........


However, I will not make them again in our Pizza Oven. Ron thought that would be a fantastic Idea.....NOT SO MUCH! It was a total mess in my oven. Took me hours to clean it. Not too happy about that. Would have been much easier on my Green Mountain, but hey they did turn out pretty good. I could live on Chicken Wings. Seriously everyday at least for one meal. Considering Ron and I ate at Buffalo Wild Wings in Grand Island on Monday Night you would think I would get tired of them, for some reason I don't.

So now, it's off to bed after packing a lunch for Grant. Been a long but good three days, kind of ready for the weekend......

No comments:

Post a Comment