Thursday, July 11, 2013

Silly Cheerio

When I am away from Cheerio for a few days, as I have been while in GI at our convention. I always enjoy working at home and spending the day with him. He is such a clown.

Looking so serious boy. Man it's almost like...you leave me again and........
 And there is the issue with the Sun from our Sunlights. He follows the light around the cabin as it changes during the day. Here he is warming himself in the sunlight, in just a few short minutes it moved and he moved with it. Silly Goose!!!






I can't believe I have never taken pictures of him doing this, but today I finally did. Cheerio gets a Treat after he does his outdoor "business".
I sat as I was told to do....


Now I am starting to beg...with my tongue out! I am salivating....

Please Mommy....I want my Treat....it almost looks like he is praying :)

Please Please Please give me my treat! 
Anyone who reads this who has actually seen him do this would agree it's pretty darn cute. His little paws going 100 miles an hour. 








No comments:

Post a Comment