Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Cruising for Ron & Kristin....

yes....that is correct. Mr Ronnie Boy and I are going on a cruise is just 6 days. I have mixed feelings. I am soooooo excited about being warm, after all this snow, and having a few days to myself in the sun with some sort of coconut drink.....BUT I am scared as hell that I wont make it home in time for Christmas, we are scheduled to get home on the Saturday before Christmas, but weather happens and it makes me sick just thinking about it. It would be the first time in 38 years that I have missed Christmas, but everyone assures me.....it will OK!

HERE is the Liberty:



Please dear lord take care of Ron and I.....and PLEASE let me get home for Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. ooooh how FUN!!! take lots of pics - and can't wait to see the pages after!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh a cruise how fun! take lots of fun pics with your coconut drink and post later! have a wonderful trip if I don't see you jazzin' between now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are holding out on me baby. You better email me the details. You will be home for Christmas you will be. Enjoy the sun, the drinks, and have an umbrella one for me. PLEASE

    ReplyDelete