Sunday, December 2, 2007

Stolen from Oscar....

I stole this off Oscar blog, who stole this from Nancy.

Please copy and paste and write your answers in comments if you want to play along... I hope you will follow through as I would love to know you better!

Yourself: patient, content, happy

Your partner: is one of the greatest men I know

Your hair: needs a trim and I wish it was longer

Your mother: has become more my friend than I imagined.

Your father: is someone I miss more than anyone else in this world.

Your favorite item: My house

Your dream last night: Nothing last night, but the night before....ROn threw me a party that Clint Bowyer showed up at....HELL of a party :)

Your favorite drink: diet coke or milk

Your dream car: a NASCAR car

Dream home: I love my house...but I would love to have a cabin that was by itself and had big open windows and a kick ass balcony.

The room you are in: piano room soon to be office

Your fear: fire, I am terrified of fire (me too Oscar)

Where you want to be in 10 years: by water

Who you hung out with last night: at home watching the Big 12 College Football Championship

You’re not: healthy (me either Oscar)

One of your wish list items: To lose some weight

The last thing you did: went tinkle

You are wearing: my jammie pants and top

Your favorite weather: fall

Your favorite book: Anything Shel Siverstein

Last thing you ate: Pizza and OMG I haven't had pizza in forever and it was a slice of heaven

Your life: busy

Your mood: stressed

Your best friend: (beside Ron) Rhonda Sue Mosel Anson and T

What are you thinking about right now: I should be in bed, but I didn't sleep worth a crap last night so why try

Your car: My Eddie Bear....my SUV

What are you doing at the moment: Ummmm typing

Relationship status: Married to the ol Ronnie Boy

What is on your t.v: I turned that noise trap off :)

When is the last time you laughed: About an half an hour ago reading an email from barb......it was freakin hilarious!

3 comments:

  1. I miss you sweetie. Your "wet tickle" is hilarious. I lol, totally. I mailed your Pay It Forward item today, keep an eye out for it, in the next century. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to fix the "wet tinkle" I could NOT stopping laughing at myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok I did this for you...it's on my blog now.

    ReplyDelete