Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Some pictures from Our Cruise....

No wonder Ron had a Hernia...look how strong he is :)


Our Horse & Buggy ride around Nassau


Departing from Nassau.

My Chocolate love affair aboard the Carnival Liberty at Harry's Supper Club.

Just a beautiful day on the Ocean

Ron and I leaving the Liberty for Shore at Caymen.

Our Niece Julia playing in the Sand in Grand Caymen.

My Monkey Drink...I LOVE my little monkey!


Our Dining Room on the last night of our Cruise...Thanks John for taking this for us.


This is us....trying to get home. Considering we spent the night in Atlanta with no Clean clothes, undewear or anything for that matter...well except for the free Crappy tooth brush.....we look pretty good. Sort of :)

2 comments:

  1. great photos Kristin love the monkey drink too! You and Ron are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I came to your blog hoping to see some cruise pictures! Love that blue water---and the monkey drink!

    ReplyDelete