Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I am sad, mad, sickened and disqusted....

with the events of today in Nebraska.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/12/05/mall.shooting/index.html

This is not the publicity that I would ever dream of for our state. Headlining CNN! NEVER, but here we are. So in response to someone who posted on our states News site over the weekend...yeah..we were concerned with who would be our next football coach and if that was all we had to be worried about it must be nice....well you got your satisfaction....we have ALOT more to worry about now! I think it says ALOT about a place where all we do have to worry about is a football coach...I don't mind being in our shoes....................until today!

As I have told many.....and in a weird way I am honored to say this and be from Nebraska. BUT....

WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS IN NEBRASKA IT HAPPENS TO ALL OF US!

My heart and prayers go out to all those innocent people who were just there shopping and enjoying the day. My heart has had a hard time going out to the victim.......suicide is a terrible tragedy, but why take totally innocent people with you!! I just don't get it.....can you not see the beauty in human life....

I guess after hearing a story about a woman who was frantically trying to escape with her CHILDREN....COME ON!

I am very sympathic and forgiving person....but why....why hurt people who were so totally innocent after loosing a job at FREAKIN MCDONALDS!!

3 comments:

  1. I am sorry K. Big hugs to you and all of Nebraska.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean...it's totally heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree-- you just can't apply logic to such craziness. My heart just aches for those poor families.

    ReplyDelete