Saturday, February 9, 2008

HI HO HI HO it's off to state we go!!



WITH MY AWESOME NEPHEW!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to Sheldon Boschen a NEBRASKA state Wrestling qualifier. OMG Sheldon, THANK YOU for making this day best ever!! I love ya kid......love ya to pieces and know that I am more proud of you than you can imagine. NO matter what happens at state NO one can take away the fact that you are 2008 NEBRASKA STATE WRESTLING QUALIFIER!! and Uncle Ron and I are sooooooooooo proud of you!! LOVE YOU SHELDON, JESSICA!, BARB and LARRY to pieces!!!



I would also like to congratulate my Bestest friend Tommy (the one in the Orange) a great wrestling coach.......CONGRATULATIONS on your qualifiers as well!! LOVE YOU T!!

3 comments:

  1. congrats to your nephew! You look the part of a very happy auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to him, wow that is such an achievement, I know wrestling is not an easy sport!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos Kristin! Woo Hoo good luck in the next rounds SHeldon

    ReplyDelete