Saturday, February 23, 2008

In Memory.....

Of My sweet Friend Jeannie who passed away over the weekend. I am absolutely CRUSHED to have lost this dear dear friend!! My heart is broken!!

I first met Jeannie online, when I showed up at Scrapfest in 2007 I was so nervous and the first person to run up to me wrap her arms around me and make me feel so comfortable was Jeannie. She instantly made me feel comfortable and very much a part of the celebration. I was constantly finding myself around her at Scrapfest.......she was truly a wonderful wonderful woman!

As scrapfest I won these really cool words that she made. Her husband cut the words out and she decorated them. I have one at my Cabin that says relax and it is in my window and everytime I look out at the water I have to look at that and everytime I always thought of her....TODAY even more......

I don't even know what to say. I am very very sad......She was one of the most beautiful people I ever met!!



This is Myself, my friend Terry and Jeannie at Scrapfest. Two wonderful and truly awesome woman. I will MISS YOU JEANNIE!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this picture. Jeannie was a classic and will be missed. I hate that SJ will be without her humor and kind spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin great tribute to a special lady! Indeed she will be missed!!

    ReplyDelete