Wednesday, February 6, 2008

OH man....

This week has been some week.

First, on Monday we had our Stock Realty & Auction Mandatory meeting. It was nice to attend the meeting and we had a nice one. It is so nice to see everyone without the pressure to being at an auction. Later in the afternoon as we listened to the weather Ron, Ray and I decided that it was probably a good idea to get one of us girls to Lincoln in case the other girls were delayed by weather...so I was the lucky girl. I packed up the ole Yellow Suitcase and headed to Lincoln with Ray...and without Ron. As much as I hate hotels anymore....it was nice to get a chance to be alone in a hotel and get some scrappin done. Ray, Don, Mark, JB and I went out to eat at Merle's which is our favorite place and man was it good.....seeems that soup we had earlier didn't stick with any of us. Note to the girls....stop putting water in the soup :)

As much as I hoped Tuesday's forecast would be wrong...It wasn't. IT SNOWED. The wind didn't blow till later which help our auction, but the girls still got delayed and I had the pleasure of registering people until they showed up which wasn't too early. Normally I would have been OK with it, but I needed to get home...BAD!! I had something I had to get uploaded and I needed my DSL :) So in the middle of a snowstorm.....I was Clerking....THANK GOD FOR DEB driving home or I would have been a basket case.

Today......it was a Kristin day. I needed to reboot myself as I call it. Do some scrappin, catch up online, check on my NASCAR boys, get my laundry off the pool table....so here I am.........

So because I haven't posted for a while....I wanted to post as a photo.....and here it is....a layout I did about our Shore Excursion to Grand Cayman while on our cruise.......I really like this layout and THIS KIT by Gretchen. I am on Gretchen's creative team and I really enjoy creating layouts for her.....

1 comment: