Friday, February 1, 2008

I am sooooo proud...

Of my Nephew Sheldon. He is quite the little wrestler and I could NOT be happier. Today he won his weight class at a wrestling tournament in Clearwater. I am so glad that I was there and that I brought Grandma to watch him. Here is a layout I did about Shel. His Dad (my brother) shared a bunch of wrestling photos with me and this was my choice to scrap.



AND for his sister Jess. Best wishes tomorrow on your contest Jessica. I love you and I know you can do it!! HUGS HUGS and lots of love to you.

I am so proud of my sweet niece and my wonderful nephew. LOVE YOU ALL!! Mom and Dad included!

3 comments:

  1. well DONE with this page!!! so boyish and FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Kristin! Bet you were so excited when he won! I bet he loves having his fans in the stands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear he won Kristin! Bet he loves having his fans in the stands! Love your layout!!

    ReplyDelete