Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cuddle time....

For me and my Cheerio Dog. 

Today, I just had to escape from the St. Edward home. There has been alot going on there and now our upstairs bathroom is FINALLY being finished so I was getting tired of having to share my house with my handyman who is redoing it for us.  Here are a few photos from the destruction that is happening. The plaster in the upstairs of our house is really starting to show it's age and this bathroom plaster was probably in the best shape of any other room in our house, but once we had to replace the sink and floor we decided to just take the plaster off and sheet rock it..........









After my much needed hair cut from Sheila, I loaded up the kid and headed to the lake house. Oh it was soooo nice to get here. 

The best treat was being asked by Mike and Kendra to go out for Pizza at my favorite Pizza place......Lonestar and it did not disappoint. Oh it tasted sooooooo good as usual. I have never had a bad pizza there. After Mike and Kendra dropped me off I put my sweats on a crawled into bed with my computer only to be joined by Cheerio dog who snuggled into the pillows on Ron's side that I wasn't using. We had such anice time just cuddling and getting comfortable.....I think Cheerio has found a new place to crawl in to. 














I am so thankful for Cheerio. I miss Button soooooooooo much. There are so many things that I miss about her and cuddling was one of those. McCook is such a sweet cat, but she only tolerates so much cuddling and then it annoys her :) So Cheerio is my little snuggler as long as Ron isn't around.

So I guess it is time to close the books on this day. I am really in need of some sun. I need to catch up on some computer stuff and I MUST finish up my blog book......so we hope for those tomorrow........

1 comment: