Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spending the day......

With my Brother and my niece. We always schedule a day of Antique shopping and today was our day. It was the best day. We left NG at 9:00 and traveled to Yankton to shop and see what cool antique treasures we could find. It was a great day. I love spending the day with my brother, we usually listen to some great music. Jessica used my camera to take some photos a Lewis and Clark lake. MY GOD we use to go there when Jessica was in a stroller and there was no Sheldon. WOW....amazing. How time has flown by..........by I am luck to have a family that loves me so much and I love them.

I am going to share a few COOL photos that Jessica took on my camera. DANG she is talented. She loves sooo many of the things I do, including photography and we have similar tastes in pictures.






Now for "other photos"

My impromptu photo of my beautiful Niece Jessica!


Jessica and her Aunt Kristin.......

Those necklaces you found Jessica were awesome!!!!!!

Isn't she soooooooo cute in her mink stole :) 


I LOVE our annual trip and I love my brother and my niece.........

No comments:

Post a Comment