Saturday, March 27, 2010

WHATEVER!!!!!!

BUT before I get to that. What a nice day. Even though it was pouring rain most of the day. I had the rare opportunity to spend a quite day with Ron, deep frying some yummy food and some experiments (that weren't so yummy) working on computers, sleeping with Cheerio, watching the KSU BB game (which they lost BTW) and then finishing it off eating ribs at Jay's house.

Something unique about tonight....I watched the show Life for the first time. What a great show. It is on the discovery channel and featured the most wonderful segments on animals. Who knew that watching animals could entertain us half the night....

NOW back to my whatever.....Recently a friend of mine was talking about NASCAR drivers and she said that Clint Bowyer is a dog compared to Dale Earnhardt JR.............just compare my driver....


To THIS!!!!! sorry to all of those of you who think Jr is soooo hot.........this is NOT hot! Only a blue eye driver from Kansas works for me :) 


Come on REALLY Clint is one cute as button..............

No comments:

Post a Comment