Tuesday, July 6, 2010

IT simply amazes me.....

This morning I have decided to spend a couple of hours catching up online. Particularly with the news and happenings of the weekend around the world, our great country and our fine state. I have NO idea why I bother. I ran across several things that frustrate me. First and foremost, the continual posting of negative Facebook status updates. I know Facebook is a SOCIAL networking tool, and life isn't always sunshine and roses, but it seems that there is just too many negative nellie's on board. I have decided to take a break from Facebook cause it brings me down.

Second, why would anyone post a negative comment on a article about a teenager's death! I swear if I owned a newspapers I would NOT allowing comments on obituaries or articles of accidents. Some people are just so incensitive to the feelings of others it is simply unbelievable.

Third,

No comments:

Post a Comment