Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Texas Scrapfest I Crop

If you really want some fun Challenges....come play along with the 2010 I-Crop at www.texasscrapfest.com

I have been busy working on mine and am soooooooooooooo happy have gotten my Scrapping groove back.

Here is my first layout.

Here is the challenge that Lesle posted: It's all about you! Your page must showcase a recent photo of you. You should also share some of your favorite things with us: book/magazine, color, website dessert, etc.


I went a little away from the Norm on the requirements.......but I do love this layout...and I do love my scrapbooking pals. 



I decided to include my journaling: Lately I have been struggling with a bit of an identiy crisis if you want to call it that. I feel as though I just don’t measure up with many of the woman my age or older. They all seem so polished and together and I feel dazed and confused. It is kind of a challenge for me and something I can’t completely identify. Almost four months have passed and all the things that I use to enjoy are no longer as enjoyable to me.  The thing I missed the most was scrapbooking. I kind of got out of sorts and stayed that way. However, all it took was a small reconnection with a group of people who I admire and respect and my broken give a darn just might be on the mend. I am also getting some of my long lost mojo back which makes me happy. I miss being  creative. I miss creating something that makes me feel happy. I miss  the me that I felt measured up.....but she just might be on her way back. 

July 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment