Thursday, July 29, 2010

Texas Scrapfest I-Crop Take 3

If you haven't figured it out by now I am having an absolute blast scrapbooking via the 2010 Texas Scrapfest. www.texasscrapfest.com

Here was the challenge that inspired this layout:  Un-clutter your page. Employ a good bit of white space, while at the same time helping your photo stand out with circles, a pennant banner and a whimsical title.




Journaling: IT is hard for me to understand where the time has gone with you. What happen to that little pudgy nephew of mine who loved playing with his dog and hunting with Grandpa?
It really hit me when we were all at Alicia’s wedding. The beautiful bride Alicia, your sister Jess all dolled up in her bridesmaid dress and Seth all handsome in his Tux.....and then there was you. I am use to seeing you in a wrestling singlet, bluejeans and a Newman Grove Sweatshirt with Boschen on the back.
Here you were all dressed up. You have always been kind of my little boy.
You have a heart of gold and you are a wonderful nephew. i am so proud of you Sheldon. I know you will be a terrific man but for now to me you are still that little boy who for some reason stole his Aunt Kristin’s heart........

July 2010 

No comments:

Post a Comment