Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Thanks for small miracles.....

I am soooooooooooooooooo happy to be participating in the 2010 Texas Scrapfest I-Crop. I would rather me with my scrappin girls in person but I am having a blast! I am finally scrapbooking which I so love, I have missed it very very much. I love being creative. Most of all I love putting my thoughts into words. My desire to blog is coming back, my desire to scrap in coming back, my desire to create is coming back!!!!!! Things are definately looking up for me! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Just wanted to share some of my layouts that I have been doing for the I-Crop:

www.gonescrapcrazy.blogspot.com  has the complete info...including journaling. I will continue to update this week.

The first challenge I did:  It's all about you! Your page must showcase a recent photo of you. You should also share some of your favorite things with us: book/magazine, color, website dessert, etc.



The second challenge I did: Let color inspire you. Scrapbook a photo where color is the most dominant component. Your only other requirement is that you use at least six complementary colors or pattern papers.



The third Challenge: Un-clutter your page. Employ a good bit of white space, while at the same time helping your photo stand out with circles, a pennant banner and a whimsical title.


That's it for now....more to come later.....



No comments:

Post a Comment