Sunday, May 27, 2012

Best party ever.............

too bad I went to watch the end of the NASCAR race and proceeded to get soaked and one total interference on the dish. NO watching that.I rounded the corner at June's house headed for home.......it started off as sprinkles and end up in one soaking rain.....I barely made it home in my golf cart.....pants soaked, shirt soaked, shoes soaked.........

SO here are a few photos from Joe and Sharlene's happy retirement party. These are all the folks holding on to the tent so it wouldn't blow away.....Ron, Mark and I appreciate you dedication....but I was probably the most dedicated :)







Nothing says HANG ON................like the above photos....save the tent from the gustnadno :)

The happy retirement Party to our Lake Mom and Dad.....Joe and Sharlene....XOXOXOXOXO....



Two sweet Granddaughters of the Seipels.............Lilly and Sydney.....sweeeettttttsssss!

Kay and June 

Pam and Gale

Marilee and Jean

Ron doing the Auctioneers song to the kids......


Sharlene checking out the impending rainy weather.

Steve Seipel and Me

We learned ALOT about Sharlene in Vegas............
Sharlene......likes a pole............

I wish SOMEONE, ANYONE would have answered their phone....I would have totally come back just not in my golf cart during a down pour...................

No comments:

Post a Comment