Monday, May 14, 2012

Go Bless you my friend Jim

Mahoney........I will miss you so much. I will miss our NASCAR talks. I will miss just chatting with you in General. Why do I have to lose those people who I feel the most comfortable with. Jim Hemmer, Norm Hanshaw and now Jim Mahoney. I am so sad. I am just not sure why the lord called Jim home, but I was in shock and very sad. His funeral was very awesome. To watch his Grandchildren let off ballons to "There is no Place like Nebraska" and "Sirrus".....made me cry like an idiot.

Here are some photos from our evening at home...........

Ron and Cheerio by the river...........


Ron and Cheerio watching the River again.........



 The Platte River bridge by Duncan Lakes..


Beautiful View from below the Platte River bridge by Duncan Lakes....


No comments:

Post a Comment