Sunday, May 20, 2012

Shock, Jock and Rock.....

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL all I can say about the Alliance graduation is.........WHO THE H*LL knew that some kid would rip of his gown and go streaking across the field in his Jock Strap.....jump over a fence and disappear into the afternoon. I am still stunned :) BUT.....

Our beautiful niece is now a graduate, her boyfriend was NOT the bare man and she knew nothing about it. So for all those questions you got Kenzie.....I only asked you one? WHO WAS THAT KID :)

So my sermon: FOR THE LOVE of God please my Future Graduating Nephews PLEASE do not do that. To the ones who saw it, it wasn't that cool. Be the respectable young man that I love and respect. Running in your jock strap is NOTHING that anyone is this family wants to see.....and to my already graduated Nephews Seth Boschen, Sheldon Boschen and Taylor Roan........THANK YOU for not doing something so freakin stupid.

NOW on to Kenzie's day..........how did you manage to be so calm and your Mom too? State track for three days basically and getting home at Midnight on Saturday night, the night before your graduation, but now I understand your graduation didn't even last an hour.........I love the beach balls (reminded me of State Wrestling). My gosh my little girl........how did this happen? Graduated, grown up and so awesome.

Please please please keep you Godparents updated cause we do love you sweetheart......ALOT!

If you need ANYTHING is this world.....you call us. I love you more than Pizza :)

No comments:

Post a Comment