Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Cleaning out files leads to.....

Hysterical laughter by all....

just going through some folders in my office and I find an email I printed off from longtime friend Sonja Jacobson-Moore sent to me in 1999........
The Lord's Prayer.......
A Mother was teaching her 3 year old the Lord's prayer. For Several evenings at Bedtime she repeated it after her mother. One night she said she was ready to go solo. The mother listened with pride as she carefully enunciated each word, right up to the end of the prayer. "Lead us not into temptation," she prayed, "but deliver us some email, Amen" :)

It made me laugh so hard....and also get a little reflective about email. MAN has email changed. It seems like Facebook has changed the way so many of us communicate and transfer information. Even this blog has changed the way I communicate. BUT I ONLINE is the ONLY way to make it happen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment