Sunday, August 12, 2012

Glorious Gold, Subtle Silver and Fabulous Fourth..........

I have been totally hooked on the Summer Olympics.

I have watched most all sports.

I was particially interested in Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball, and most of all Wrestling. I enjoyed all the other sports including Gymnastics, Swimming, Track and Field and even the Mountain Biking.

And the Soccer girls win Gold. WHAT amazing matches they had. They were a pleasure to watch! They made my night.



and there is my love for Wrestling. Since I was a tiny little girl I have LOVED wrestling. Just like Rulon said "Once wrestling get's in your system you can't get it out" Oh so true, our Nebraska Wrestler. I have always watched Jordan Burroughs wrestle for the University of Nebraska and he didn't let me down. I am sharing his Nebraska Championship Photo because he is one awesome man, who is from New Jersey, but is one of us.........


and then there is the USA Women's Basketball Team.....She's my favorite. Her passion for this game just shine's in her eyes....


and then the Men's Basketball team bring Gold Home today.....................They are amazing to watch. I have such a new respect for the NBA. I might have to start watching Basketball :) 


and then we have our Jordan. Nebraska Native. Nebraska born and raised......played Volleyball at the University of Nebraska. Have a Volleyball with her signature. I hope you play in Rio Jordan.........Nebraska Loves you! 


and there you have it. Silver. I was praying for Gold BUT damm.....what happened girls....



BUT Silver it is. I am still so proud of my girls that I watched EVERY match...............

and today was topped off with a great finish by my driver Clint Bowyer. It was tough, hard fought race and you did bud.........Fourth Place but enough to boost you up to 7th in points! 

Let's do this Clint! 





No comments:

Post a Comment