Saturday, August 18, 2012

Hyvee saves the day.....

Some times Ron surprises me and says "BTW we are having ____________________ and _________________ over for supper. Well today was no different. We were suppose to go to a Wedding Reception but instead I was rushing around trying to figure out what to make for our guests. Well I took off for Hyvee and found Twice baked potatoes for $1.00 all I had to do was pop them in the oven. YEAH Score!! I love twice baked potatoes but man are those suckers hard work. What a treat!

So this meal was my first "Official" meal on our new bar/table. I really love it. Now I am kicking myself for not buying the longer one because it would fit but that 's OK.....we will make it work.

On Another note.....these beautiful 70-80 degree days are much more to my liking. LOVE IT! Wish it was like this every single day of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment