Monday, November 26, 2012

Day 1 - Vegas Adventure

It was time to leave home sweet home and head West for the start of our Vegas Adventure. I had a hard time leaving because of one little brown thing:




The sweetest little dog in the world. Our Cheerio boy. WE LOVE YOU! As much as I love a Vacation I will be counting the days till I am home snuggling with my little dog! 

AND as my luck ALWAYS has it...........it always snows when I have to travel or be gone and it did it to me again. The first snow at Wagners Lake.





MAN did we put some miles on. Stopping at McDonalds in Ogallala Nebraska for some food. Then we headed west and never stopped till we hit Silverthorne, Colorado for the night. Slept good, but ready for our Marathon road trip tomorrow.....



No comments:

Post a Comment