Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hanging in there....

......and that's what Clint Bowyer is exactly doing in the Chase for the Sprint Cup.

After Today's race in Texas I am one spent Clint fan. I can't take all this excitement. Him being Third in points in just amazing to me considering this is his first year with Michael Waltrip Racing. Who would have imagined that we would be at the end of the Chase sitting in a position to win a Championship. Just being in contention is a fantastic feet in itself.

As a Clint Bowyer fan, some NASCAR fans look down their noses upon me because I chose a different route when picking my favorite driver. I didn't pick someone just because of their names, sponsor or car make. I picked Clint because he reminded me of those local dirt drivers that I watched on  endless race nights at local dirt tracks here in good ole Nebraska. Not to mention, he's from Kansas. A state that has been good to us. I always said that If I didn't live in Nebraska it would be Kansas :)

So after today's race, it is going to be an uphill challenge for our Wheelman but I wouldn't trade him for any other driver. It's amazing the relationships I have built with people who have something so simply in common with me......their Favorite Driver is Clint Bowyer.

So for those who love to tease and criticize me about being a Bowyer fan......I am having one hell of a smile on my face, just like Clint!

GO CLINT!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment