Saturday, November 3, 2012

I love

Getting letters in the mail.

It doesn't happen too often so when it does I enjoy it! Today I was helping Ron take down the tent that we didn't use for our party last weekend (which is a long story) :) and I stopped by the Mailbox to find this letter from My Niece Jessica.

Early in the fall I arranged to get a Projector shipped to Jessica in American Samoa. She is there teaching through the World Teach program and wanted some help getting a Projector for her classroom.

This little letter motivated me to finish taking down the tent with Ron :) I laid it on my counter and I awaited the letter. I opened it to find a wonderful little Thank you from my sweet Jessica in addition to a little not signed by her students thanking me for sending the projector. It totally made my whole day. I love reading the little message from the kids.

I think it is fantastic that Jessica is teaching her student to Thank people. People can really learn by example and she's a fine one. I miss her very much and can't wait to see her come summer when she comes home! Clap clap! But here is the envelope. I have pictures of the Thank you and the thank yous from her class but for some reason they won't show up in my I Photos....hopefully I can find them and post them later!

I love you Jessica and am so very proud of you!!!!!!!!  xoxoxo


1 comment:

  1. Glad it made it. Thanks again! I love getting letters, too. It's fun :)

    ReplyDelete