Saturday, August 19, 2006

All alone....and still the best..........

Driver....I can not begin to tell you how proud I am of you. You had a terrible accident that made me cry like a baby this year. You broke all there was to break but you never wavered! I am soooooo proud of you! You never gave up. There are so many times that you were just you. No one helped you, no one set you up, no one bought you a car..............If this is your last year I want you to know that you my friend went out in a blaze of glory and I simpy love ya! I have never stopped being your biggest fan. You have made me smile, made me cry, made me laugh, but I have always been there for you. I never wavered, never stopped believing in you, so if you NEVER set foot in a race car I want you to know. I love you. Your are a wonderful "brother". You have made the last 10 years the best! THANK DAVE ANSON!!! My Driver!

No comments:

Post a Comment