Monday, August 21, 2006

For most this does not mean a hill of beans...........

But I had to do this for our company newsletter so here it is. It will not mean much to anyone except some of those who are the nearest to me but here it goes......

Name: Kristin K Stock

Job Title: Co-Owner, Corporation secretary & Auction Clerk and (as a select few call me) the go to girl…………..

Office (Columbus, Spalding, SE, Broken Bow): The back of the auction topper, who many lovingly refer to it as the popemobile.

# of Years with Stocks: 16 give or take

Hobbies: NASCAR racing, scrapbooking, photography, dirt track racing, bowling, pool and Nebraska sports

Family: My one and only Ronnie boy! My Mom, Gloria Boschen. My brothers and sister-in-law Larry & Barb Boschen & George Boschen. Also, my nieces and nephews Seth Boschen, Alicia Boschen, Jessica Boschen, Sheldon Boschen & Cassidy Boschen. My in laws Ray and Julianne Stock, Mark & Kris Stock, Todd & Susie Nordeen, Cindi & Michael Romero, Keri Ann Schumacher, Amy & Tim Nelson & Angie & John Landauer. And my nieces and nephews Daniel, Andrea & Eric Stock; Mikenzie, Sydney & Clayton Nordeen; Alexis & Curtis Romero; Kaitlyn, Taylor & Erica Roan, Simon & Joel Schumacher, Grant & Garrett Nelson, & Julia Landauer. Add in all my wonderful friends and of course everyone at Stock Realty & Auction Co. and my special in cognito family Dave, Rhonda & Jacob Anson.


A couple other questions that I thought of you don’t have to answer though:

Best Memory at Stocks: Beside Marrying Ron Stock…I would have to say that would be Ben Kobza’s auction by Bellwood, Nebraska, way back when. In addition, I would have to say having the pleasure of getting to know and having the late Jim Hemmer be a part of this company and my life, I gained more than I knew from him and I am so grateful he was here for me.




If you were to change Stock’s Classic Color of Yellow what color would you change it too and why: Red. Because I look really good in red.




And any other information you would like our customers to know: I love to clerk, but please do talk to the clerk. She really is a nice, sweet, loveable girl, but can not be bothered when she is working. You are all such wonderful, beautiful and lovely people, but I just can’t talk to you when I am doing my job. I take my job very seriously, and I thank my former bosses who gave me days off to come clerk, you were right, that is what made much such a great employee……….

No comments:

Post a Comment