Sunday, August 13, 2006

I wasn't offically tagged but I am doing it anyway :)


I saw this on Oscar's blog and even though she didn't tag me I thought this was great, the challenge was to make a list of things I've learned this week. Here it goes............

1) I thought I was losing weight and looking good UNTIL I saw some pictures of me tonight. (Not this one) :)
2) I get real pissed when someone sits by my best friend at the races instead of me.
3) I am sick and freakin tired of this relentless heat.
4) I love having beautiful, nicely groomed nails that are all mine mine mine.
5) I am really starting to hate myself for not being able to make some personal changes in my life.
6) I really do enjoy a beer now and then and I could give a chit less if anyone cares.
7) NO ONE calls Dave driver other than me.....NO ONE......I don't give a chit who you are.....Dave is MY driver! I have been with driver through thick and thin, good and bad, and my commitment is never wavering.
8) I am very very sad that dirt track season in coming to an end.
9) That I freakin rock at cordinating an auction, printing reports and communicating with the seller.........I am very proud of how I handled our auction this week
11) I have been treating my brother like chit, but he hasn't learned a darn thing!
12) I use to love to clean my house, now it just drives me freakin crazy.
13) I have a friend that has been surprising me with his quite mood
14) I was very upset that a friend of mine sat and was entertained by someone I did not expect, paybacks are hell.
15) Life is not greener on the other side.
16) There is indeed NO place like Nebraska.
17) Kansas is freakin HOT!
18) Eastern Nebraska is greener than Eastern Kansas
19) I like the balance between being home and being on the road.
20) This blog looks 100% better because OF MY DEAR SJ FRIEND NEEN. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT NEEN AND I have learned that some of the greatest friend are those you have NOT yet met in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment