Saturday, June 9, 2007

Good Job Jakers......



CONGRATULATIONS JACOB ANSON on your third place last night in the A feature of BCR, your best Rookie finish of the season!

Well Jacob Anson it is time for your first official Driver post (cause God knows I have posted about your Dad).......this is your first year as a Modified Driver...for that matter as any kind of Race Car Driver. When I watch you, I have this huge place in my heart for you cause first...I have watched you grow up, second, you race just like your Dad.

When I watch you, there are so many things that remind me of Driver (your Dad). I am so stinkin proud of you. There are lots of hugs saved up just for you. Your a great kid and I love ya like a nephew.

OH and to those who have a doubt this kid is for real.....watch him......he has racin blood in him....and for those who think he gets Special treatment....watch that too....he should have made the A the last two weeks but got S****** out of that. GO ahead mess with me when it comes to Dave and Jake watch little race girl come unglued!

For the asses who didn't think he deserved this........ask his Mom!!

I love you guys!! Dave, Rhonda and Jake....and yes this our "family" time......and I wouldn't miss it for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment