Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Guess what I am doing???

Packing and moving stuff to go to the cabin...WOOOHOOOO! First, it is totally giving me more room in my house and second, it is nice to think that soon we will be enjoying some weekends and nights there. No matter what some say.... I really don't think I will ever completely "move" to the lake....cause I LOVE my house.

What I am very sad about.....is now we have to sell our camper and I love that thing. I am going to take some pictures of it....lots of race memories in there and it makes me so sad to think someone might buy it, but if they do, well such is life and we have a great cabin anyway. I will totally miss the Dutchman......

I am off to take pictures of one of my favorite things I have every owned.....the Dutchman Supreme with it's two glorious slide outs and it's awesome shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment