Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Laundry waiting game....

Well Ron and I were gone all day having a Ron and Kristin day since Kristin won the Biggest Loser weight loss challenge for the last two week losing 8 pounds, we didn't end up doing at all what either of us planned, so now I am getting punished by having to do laundry until all hours of the night.

The great news about the last two days......our beautiful new kitchen floor is installed and our brand new living and dining room carpet is in. That carpet is like a piece of heaven. First of all, it is NOT pink...thank the lord from above and second of all, it is so soft and comfy my feet feel like they have died and gone to heaven. Our kitchen Dura-Ceramic is my best friend all ready. WOW what a cince to clean. WHY OH WHY didn't I throw out this pain the arse carpet years ago.....THIS ROCKS!

I have a very happy and exciting piece of news, but I am going to wait till later this week to tell everyone so stay tuned for Ron and Kristin's big news.....oh NO we are not pregnant :)

1 comment: