Friday, June 1, 2007

Happy June!

Well so far June doesn't seem any drier than May....it is RAINING again....and it is Friday.....do you know what that means? It means that water and a dirt race track do not mix.....time will tell if there will be some racing tonight.



Today is the day that the installation process begins on my kitchen floor. YEAH! I am so tired of this filthy dirty, stained carpet. I hate it!! I will be so glad to see it gone. IT was nice carpet and served us well....but it is old and needs to take a trip, so bye bye.



One of my goals for June is to blog more than I did in May, which was 10 times, so look for some more bloggin by me. I am going to try and make it a goal to blog using a picture every time I post.........so my picture for today is.....





Another picture of Nicholas with his Big Brother Eric. His big brother and my adorable Godson. Eric seems to be taking the Little brother pretty good. How sweet are these two? I heart them both!

2 comments: