Sunday, August 12, 2007

Before I do another SJ post.......

I need to VENT! A couple time a month someone literally drives into our place, (which have a VERY long driveway) and photographs our house. Most of the time, it is someone who use to live here, which is weird cause we are only the third people to live here or it is someone doing an appraisal or something. They eventually come up to the house and talk to me but tonight ....OH HELL NO! They just drive in, take all kinds of pictures and drive out without saying a word......what really ticked me off was when they don't stop when they see me come out. Well I don't give a rats ass who you are that my friend is Trespassing and thanks alot! I sure hope you got some kick ass photos of my house!

2 comments:

  1. the least they could do is ask you first before taking any photos....it's called common courtesy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe they are trying to get a picture of you...you are quite famous now that you are Kristin Krapper LOL

    ReplyDelete