Thursday, August 23, 2007

THANK YOU LORD!

For the first time in months.....litterally months. I have the windows open and the wind is blowing nice and soft from the Northwest bringing the coolest most comfortable air I have felt for seriously MONTHS! What a pleasant and welcome evening. The Lord has given me a given better than life itself....OK maybe not life itself, but WOW is this awesome!

Tonight we took a ride on a our boat and for the first time since we owned the place...I WAS COLD! Cuddle up and freezing cold!! I LOVE IT. I LOVE fall. I LOVE winter. I LOVE freezing my ass off :) I cant wait to clerk an auction where I am complaining about being cold........I NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS THOUGHT I WOULD ADMIT THAT!

1 comment:

  1. Fall is my absolute favarite time of the year too! I would rather be cold than hot too!

    ReplyDelete