Thursday, August 9, 2007

Potti H and Kristin Krapper


OH yeah. I think I am able to do some picture uploads now. For some reason NOTHING would work.....but now I am back :)
I am SLOWLY going to upload and comment on some of my SF photos. I chose this one first, because Patti and I both thought we didn't get any pictures together. Well, SURPRISE here we are :) OK I could tell you about how we ended up a Potti H and Kristin Krapper, but I will leave that to your imagination.
I love this woman! She is a blast. In so many ways we are alike. Her smile....is just amazing. When Patti smiles it lights up her whole face. She is one of the many gems that I met over the weekend at SF. Patti H.....an outstanding woman and probably a new friend!

1 comment:

  1. aw now you are making me cry! I so loved meeting you and I really hope we can become more than just scrapjazz friends! Can't wait to chat with you again!

    Love ya

    Potti H

    ReplyDelete