Wednesday, August 1, 2007


I recently created these two layouts using papers and embellishments from Dawn Inskip's Secret Garden kit. This kit is available for purchase at www.kjoistudios.com beside that, site owner Kara Jones and other designers have some awesome stuff in the store. I am having alot of fun being on Kara's Creative Team and have had fun designing with the items available in the K-Joi store.
I also used Corked items from Paula Duncan. Paula's Corked Items as well as all her other kicking kits are available at www.sweetshoppedesigns.com Stop over and visit Paula's Store. I have found endless uses for that cork! I LOVE that stuff! Participated in a Creative Team challenge using the cork and ended up creating 14 different layouts with it!
I did these layouts about my favorite dirt drivers. It seems that some of my favorite layouts are my racing ones. Oh Imagine that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment